Wednesday, September 19, 2012

lamp re-vamp.

I had this lamp from Ikea that we replaced for a different one in our bedroom. I might as well re-use it in Eli's room, but it was... boring.  Add a few felt giraffes and elephants and its whimsical and fun!
 
 
 
 
Someday I'll need it if baby ever sleeps in his room :)  He slept through the night two nights in a row this week, so I was thinking the day may come when he'd sleep in his nursery, but since then he's wanted to eat every 2-3 hours day and night!  Growth spurt maybe?  Even though its pretty exhausting to look at that clock at 1:00 AM, 3:00 AM, and 5:00 AM, during the night as I wake up to feed him, I love his cuddles and smiles enough that its worth it :) 
 

1 comment:

  1. omg i love this! lizzie you need to come a decorate my nursery....and create fall decorations for my house! haha i know what you mean, sometimes it soo hard to justify buying a decoration that you know will sit in a box 90% of the year, but they are SO fun to fill the house with! ..i'm still working on my collection too (you totally have me beat for fall though haha) but you've given me inspiration to do more!

    ReplyDelete