Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Christmas already?

While we were gone in Alaska, I put my etsy shop on hold.  I have been selling more things recently, and am enjoying making these fun crafts. I love to sew and crochet, but if I only made things for me, our little apartment would be filled to the brim with stuff!  I wish my little shop
would get a bit busier, but its a start.
 
Funny thing is, my sewing machine died this week.  And when people buy things in sizes I don't already have made, I need to sew them.  See the problem?  haha
 
For Christmas the only thing I want is a new sewing machine, but I guess Christmas is today because we're going shopping now! (I do realize it may take a LOOOONG time to pay off the cost of the machine) but I have needed a new one anyway, mine is pretty darn worn out.  I love to sew and am slowly getting into quilting.  This new machine will last for many years and I'm excited to try it out! 
 
I got 250 free business cards through Vistaprint,
so I can include them with my purchases!  It makes me feel official :)
 

1 comment:

  1. you have been diligent about sewing for years and now have graduated to a much nicer sewing machine than you have previously had. it is great that you have such an interest in sewing and being creative. the fun is just beginning as you learn how to use that machine to do more than front back and zigs. tell me more about it and what you are learning to do. marvelous present even if it is just a wee bit early for christmas. ........

    ReplyDelete