Thursday, January 17, 2013

This Year in a Nutshell

**Click on the underlined/bold words to see a blog post from 2012**

We started out the year by having a few friends and family over for Eli's Gender reveal party!  It was so fun to see what people guessed.  We were surprised with the ultrasound to find out it was a boy, and we couldn't be happier.  Eli fits into our life perfectly.

I continued to work full time up til I had him so the next few months were scattered with crafts, naps, cravings, and a few belly pictures.

We spent our second Easter in a row in Paradox with my sister-in-laws family and had a blast!  I also hit my third trimester in April.

Mom came to visit in May and we had my baby shower!  It was awesome to have really good friends there, including ones I've known since we were in kindergarten!  And having my mom there made it perfect.

Then after what seemed like weeks of waiting in June Eli finally made his appearance, only two days late ;)

July and August was spent in Alaska while Bryan worked.  We went on walks, napped, and just soaked up every minute of this growing boy.

September was spent trying to get back into the rhythm of things with Bryan working and me staying home with a new baby.  We tried to fit in a few fun things like going to the pumpkin patch and hanging out with my mom making applesauce.

In November we finally got around to taking some family pictures.  Eli continued to grow and grow by rolling over, babbling, and eating baby food!

Mom came to visit in December and we had a mini birthday party and went swimming with Eli... not super successful but good experience.

We spent the last week of 2012 in St. George with Bryan's family, then to California for my best friends wedding.  While we were there we visited Monterrey and San Francisco.  It was a great ending to a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment