Sunday, April 15, 2012

3rd trimester


How far along? 29 weeks and 3 days or 30 weeks and 3 days.  I have another apppointment this week so we'll see what she says
Total weight gain: 13 pounds
Maternity clothes? maternity pants seriously need to come with suspenders!  Mine are always sliding down my belly.  Great now i'm a prego gangster with slouchy pants
Sleep: its a great thing :)  actually sleeping better than a month or so ago
Best moment this week:  When Bryan texted in the middle of work and said, "I'm excited we're going to have a baby".  Just made me smile
Food cravings: Gatorade
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anytime I burp or hiccup I get realy bad heartburn.  ouch
Gender: BOY!
Symptoms: found out i'm anemic which isn't a big deal but it explains a lot of fatigue i've been having, and heartburn/ acid reflux is coming on.  Oh and I didn't realize it until last week but i've been having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions too.
Belly Button in or out? a little outie
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: anxious to see what He looks like

Looking forward to: decorating his nursery when we move

No comments:

Post a Comment