Saturday, February 4, 2012

First Belly Picture

ok ok... I will post a "baby bump" picture.  I'm still feeling a little awkard about my belly since its just started poking out about a week ago.  Before that it looked like I had eaten too much at dinner.  I don't need maternity clothes yet but I am starting to show when I wear normal clothes (normal being anything other than boring nursing scrubs).

I would blame my belly on my latest craving  (see below), except the ultrasound tech told us baby weighed 11 ounces and was almost 7 inches long!  woo!  But this has been my latest obsession:


No I didn't have the entire dozen... only two :)  But lately this is the way to my heart.   FYI

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Lizzie! Let's have a chocolate doughnut party! Chocolate doughnuts and milk are my all time favorite dessert in the entire world! Always has been! That's what my mom would get for me when I was growing up and had a bad day. Still eat them ALL THE TIME! Just looking at that picture made me crave it! Let's do it! The boys can't freak out at how many we ate in one sitting if they don't see it, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your mother is watching!! you girls are being very naughty and those doughnuts will end up right on your butts and then you will not be happy campers when you have to wear your pregnant pants til your babies are in preschool because that is all that will fit. lizzie, ban that photo, but a big red X over it (the milk that is, not the doughnut... milk makes me barf!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah! okay one doughnut then a good walk around the neighborhood :)

    ReplyDelete