Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Last weekend my mom was able to come down for a few days so she could come visit baby and attend my baby shower that a good friend put on!  A few friends from out of town were able to make it too!  It was a perfect day!  Good food, great friends, and a fun relaxing afternoon.  And thanks Denise for taking so many great pictures!




 
The quilt on the left my mom made and the one on the right I made.  I like them together a lot!
Cute diaper cake from Stephanie

 I felt so spoiled getting to open so many presents.  My mom gave me a temporal (forehead) thermometer, so we passed it around the room and made everyone test it.  It was pretty funny!

 Crystal H. Made me a really cute wall hanging for the nursery.  Since He will be born in the summer i'll do newborn footprints, then every few months do new footprints in each box to see his growth!
 Crystal W. Made Baby a tiny tie and suspenders!  I can't wait to see him in them!
 My mom made me a "boy quilt" for baby.  I love it!  It has puppies, basketballs, and paw prints.. all in orange and brown.  So cute!

 Lane and Mirella gave us a sweet little outfit when they came to visit, but I forgot to bring it home so I got to unwrap it again!
 Denise gave me a super sweet set of washcloths, bibs, and a hooded towel.  Perfect for Alaska!

 Here is the sweet diaper cake from Stephanie!
 And Briana made a diaper cake motorcycle!  How creative!!

 The whole gang!!

It's been a long time since the four of us from middle/high school have been together!  
 So so glad to have these friends here!



1 comment:

  1. thank you for sharing that day and your belly with all of us. it was such a good thing to see you girls all together again....i remember taking pictures of you all before prom out in the yard in your formals with flowers and guy friends and even though time has changed a lot, your friendships have survived it all and come out stronger in the end and you are all still beautiful girls. i love you!

    ReplyDelete