Tuesday, April 16, 2013

20 Randoms

I saw on a blog I follow 20 random questions she answered.  Interesting yet very pointless things.  Ready?  Feel free to do this on your blog too!

What is your road trip essential snack?
a candy bar (Twix, Snickers, anything)

You've been handed two free round-trip tickets... who are you taking and where are you going?
  Bryan of course!  And... Australia

What was your high school jam?
N'Sync and Backstreet Boys :)
--WOW. I did NOT listen to them in high school! I was thinking the first people I started listening to.--  High school was more Jack Johnson, Norah Jones, and the aqua bats :)

Would you rather has a perfect bum, or flawless face?
Flawless face!

What shows are you ashamed to admit that you watch?
Occasionally Keeping Up With The Kardashians...that's embarrassing to admit ;)

What's your ringtone?
Just the default iPhone one.  Yea, real fancy.

How old were you when you had your first kiss? Bleh, or Ooh la-la?
an ohh la-la kiss at 18! (that seems a little embarrassing to admit too)  Whew, glad we're friends!

Do you have any siblings, and if so, where are you in the birth order?
I'm the baby with two brothers!

What physical quirk were you born with?
summer freckles

What was your first car, and did you name it?
I used the mommy mobile in high school, my husbands Impala when we were first married and we just bought a jeep in December.  So I guess thats my first real live car! And I'm not a big car namer

What would you request for your last supper?
Last week I made oven BBQ Pork ribs and those were AMAZING  With mashed potatoes and asparagus!  And cheesecake for dessert :)
http://www.food.com/recipe/beths-melt-in-your-mouth-barbecue-ribs-oven-107786

Have you ever been hospitalized, and if so, what for?
just for Mr. Eli!  First time spending the night in the hospital.. kinda weird.  But Bryan stayed with me the whole time

How tall are you? Do you wish you were taller, shorter... or are you just right?
I'm about 5'5"  I think i'm just right

Do you prefer to DIY or hire out?
DIY!

What do you eat for breakfast?
Kix, Chexs, apparently cereal that has the letter 'x' in it ;)

What would  you do for a living in you didn't need money?
quilt, sew, crochet, and sew some more

Finish the sentence.. Every room needs...
lots of natural light

How frequently do you wash your hair? Any hair tips?
Every 2-3 days.  Let it do its thing.  If it wants to curl, don't straighten it everyday, embrace your hair!

Will you leave the house without makeup?
I try to at least have on mascara so I don't look dead

You just unloaded your Halloween haul... what candy do you go to first?
TWIX

What talent do you posess?
hmmm... I can see something online and re-create it pretty well.. Decoration, baby clothing, sewing, quilt, ect.  So basically, I'm a really good copycat :)

Okay, your turn!


2 comments:

  1. Bennett was throwing a fit as I'm trying to get stuff done online. I asked him if he wanted to see pictures of Eli. He stopped crying and said, "Wee-wi? Yes!" We enjoyed the pictures together. What are the Kardashians famous for, by the way? I've heard of them, but don't know much about them. I have a hard enough time keeping up with my kids, much less strangers. :)I'd prefer a flawless face too; maybe because mine is having issues lately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really aren't famous for being much else besides dramatic! But it's somewhat entertaining. I'm glad Bennett was entertained :)

    ReplyDelete