Monday, April 8, 2013

Pile of Pictures


We taught Eli a pretty funny trick :)





Eli also learned he loves gluten free cake!  Only if he's fed by my mom :)

And, as a tradition we always have to go to Sushi Land when we are in town.  HEAVEN!  I Love it!!!  Eli likes the rice too.


Oh empty plates, how I miss your deliciousness you held!
Then it was time to say good bye :(  Eli played with a new ball on the plane and was quite entertained.




Then spilt water everwhere.  We got the whole row so Eli sat like a big kid in the seat alone for a while.  Where did my baby go?!
It was a fantastic trip, but I'm excited I get to see my mom and other brother in just a few weeks!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I loved the trick you taught him! I need to see that in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had forgotten how funny that was to watch him eat cake from the edge of the kitchen table. kinda like how molly will sit up and ask politely for just a taste. oh yes, the sushi... it was divine. what new tricks can we think of in a couple of weeks....

    ReplyDelete