Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter

Easter was so fun this year!! I got to make Eli's Easter outfit. I did a bow tie, matching shoes and his sweater vest. It was so fun to dress him up! I completely forgot to take a family picture of all of us. Dang.








After church we had a yummy dinner, and Eli found his Easter bag on his own. That boy is a chocolate lover!! (Thanks to my brother for sneaking him bites). He can sniff it out in my diaper bag or on the table!

We also had an Easter egg hunt. Who cares if we are grown ups! We had a blast. My mom, brother, Bryan, and I all hid some eggs then hunted for them in the backyard. This was by far the toughest egg hunt I've done, but It was very memorable. I love my family :)
(these pictures are right on my computer but sideways here...sorry.) 
just turn your computer or stand on your head ;)


1 comment:

  1. every year you have an egg hunt it will be more fun and a little different from the year before. you are so right I LOVE MY FAMILY!! it was really a fun day because we were all together, outside, doing some kind of activity, and just being ourselves and enjoying the whole experience.

    ReplyDelete