Thursday, October 27, 2011

Magic Sugery

Today Bryan had magic sugery, at least that's what he called it.  I call it getting your eyes burned out.  He had Lasik! 

He had today and also has tomorrow off but I work both days (somehow this is becoming common).  So he picked me up from work and we flew to his appointment super fast.  Thursdays are the only surgery days at the clinic so it was an assembly line of people getting checked in, prepped, and lasered.  The Doc has done over 20,000 procedures so he's a pro.  It went really well and I got to watch the procedure on a monitor through the room.  It was disgusting, but cool.  I picked up his antibiotic drops on the way home, and grabbed a pizza too.  I didn't get a chance to eat all day so I was starving, and kept sneaking more pieces of pizza when Bryan wasn't looking! 

 He gets to wear these sexy glasses all day today and for the next four nights!  woo woo! 


 Time to sleep.  Sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. remember when we got the fabric for your pillow at ikea and found the picture that matched your sofa perfectly. great shopping that week. bryan looks like he is quite comfortable and really doing ok. i am so glad that he has had his eyes done so he can ditch the contacts and glasses in the dry school room and out fishing. great move. good luck for a speedy recovery and for him to be looking good afterward (as in vision and appearance both). hurrah to you for surviving another week.... in 20 hours it is the weekend!! hang in there, i am cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are hilarious pics! But I love it. So glad he was able to get the magic surgery! I wish I could've seen it. Did he also have to sleep on the couch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. he just napped on the couch, i let him share the bed with me even with his lovely goggles :)

    ReplyDelete