Monday, October 31, 2011

Wilbur and Eunice

This weekend {Wilbur} and I went to Pocatello to visit his brother and family. We had a rockin' Halloween Party that Macy (7 years old) and Addie (4 years old) were in charge of planning. we played pin the tail on the monster and had donut eating contests. Then we danced all night long to the monster mash!




{Wilbur and Eunice}


 Pin the tail on the Monster

 Sweet grandpa


Dancin' to the Monster Mash!

Donut Eating Contest


Um.. can you say sugar rush??



Grandpa in training. 

We love them all!

4 comments:

  1. These are hilarious! Love it. We had such a fun time too. Thanks for teaching us to boogie like we're 80 again. You both have the perfect "Wilbur and Eunice" smile in the picture right under the names (I think the third picture).

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I wish I had some of these before I did my sister gift this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pictures are so precious and really show your grandparents are quite a frisky little couple. it is amazing how much you and bryan look like grampa wilbur and grandma eunice. the kids look like they were having a great time and hopefully when they see these pictures it will help them remember a wonderful weekend with lots of laugh and lots of sugar and lots of fun. family time is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS HILARIOUS! Next time warn me that you might have a post like this. I'm checking your blog in class and it's taking EVERYTHING in me to not bust out LOUD laughing. LOL! These are PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete