Monday, February 20, 2012

Wiggle Worm

Our little guy has been growing and wiggling like crazy!  I used to feel him every hour or so then He would settle down, but now he's moving all about, doing some kind of aerobics or something! 

It comforts me to know he is there.  That I have someone with me always, and some that is more important.  I need to be a better person for him.  Its going by really fast, almost too fast, but we are both so excited to hold him and have him in our arms!

To keep my mind busy I started his first quilt! 



Here we are at 22 weeks and 2 days.  Pretty sure everyday I get noticeably bigger!  I am trying to eat healthy and keep cravings under control, but I feel like I am growing fast!   

4 comments:

  1. I love that you explain him moving by calling it wiggling. That's so cute! You and your little belly are adorable! I can't wait to see how the quilt turns out. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your quilt material! So cute!
    You are looking fabulous! Such a cute little belly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful colors for your critter's little quilt. are you using the plus sign pattern? the one i am making will be much prettier if you look at it in the dark. and as i said, a baby can pee on a pretty quilt as well as a not so pretty one, so that is where mine will come in. yup, your little tummy is getting that baby look, but it will soon expand more quickly than you can imagine. looks like you are growing boobs too!!! gotta feed that little guy. love you heaps. you will be a great mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure looking cute! We're so excited for you guys! Best of luck and keep all those creative juices flowing! I'm amazed with what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete