Monday, February 13, 2012

Our Love Day

I don't like that there is a set apart day to show your love to others.  Why should we only show our love one day a year and have to make it special and obvious?  We should show it everyday!  I don't want anyone to feel obligated to say I love you or something on a certain day.  Just express love daily.  Okay i'm off my soapbox.

Today Bryan and I both had the day off so we went to the aquarium, Hobby Lobby, and out to dinner. 
The aquarium pictures are below, and I will do another post soon of the Hobby Lobby goodness. 

 I know these pictures are a bit blurry but you couldn't use a flash because it "hurts the fishes eyes".  hee hee.  This sting ray was hilarious.  He was swimming sideways and splash against the edge and get everyone wet.  He liked Bryan and wanted him to pet him. 
 Mr. Blowfish
 blurry but really cool looking jelly fish.  They were clearish/white but they turned on lights to make them glow! And I kinda like that you can see me and Bryan in the background.

lion fish!



These were the fattest penguins ever.  They must be fed well!
 They may be fat, but they're fast!  I couldn't catch him

I laughed so hard when I was innocently looking at the otters and I turn to the left and Bryan is in the exhibit!



It was a fun afternoon just enjoying "us" time and having a happy day. 
 I hope you had a happy day too!

2 comments:

  1. it looks like you had a great day. i loved the fat penguins, and they do look a bit chubby. this is a little different than the aquarium than we have in newport or seaside but it looks interesting and like a lot of fun. glad that you got to spend a day away from the office and doing something fun together rather than just home working or resting cause you are too tired to do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your cute little belly! Ah! I can't wait to see it in real life. Lol. <3

    ReplyDelete