Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Our Soon to Be New Apartment

I realized that I don't think I posted what our new apartment will look like.  We are now in a one bedroom one bathroom apartment in Sandy, UT, but in June will be moving to a two bedroom two bathroom in Riverton, UT! We are so excited for the extra space, two walk in closets, and another bathroom!  These apartments are only 4 years old so they are in better condition then our current one.

2D Floor Plan image 1 for the 2 Bed 2 Bath Floor Plan of Property Monarch Meadows Apartments
It seems so spacious compared to our place now.  I can't wait!  We are ready to move now, even though we still have 1 1/2 more months :)  We are getting antsy and ready to move on.  

There will definitely be a lot of changes in a month.  We move to Riverton, have a baby, and go to Alaska!  Yikes!  I am so grateful that my mom will come for a couple weeks and help us get settled in, take care of baby, and get ready for our travels!  But we are ready for these changes in our life, and so excited!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment