Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hungry Hungry Hippos

Remeber that game where your hippo tries to eat all the white marbles before the other hippos? 
 I feel EXACTLY like that today! I want to eat everything in sight before its gone!!

I found a few recipes I'm going to try this week that sounds heavenly.  The first is one of those rainy day meals.  Bryan and I used to eat tomato soup and grilled cheese a few times a WEEK in college.  This recipe looks so good!
Baked Panko Mozzarella Balls with Creamy Tomato Soup
Heavenly breaded balls of mozarella cheese in homemade soup.  I'm sold!

Then I'll have to try:
Pinned Image

Yes, I realize both recipes have either half and half of a fair bit of cheese, but isn't that what makes this world go round?  :)


1 comment:

  1. cheese makes the world go round or makes your belly round? be careful when you try to put on your pants after this critter is born and you realize you can't be wearing buffet pants til he is ready to start kindergarten and blame it on 'baby weight'.... aargh! only your mother would say this!

    ReplyDelete