Friday, May 25, 2012

Waddle Waddle Waddle

This morning starts my real break from work!  Since I finished work last thursday, its been a very busy (but fabulous) week.  This morning I dropped off Bryan at school and went to a park to waddle for a bit.  I walked 3 miles and it felt so good!

I actually felt like I wasn't pregnant!  I was able to walk the park loop for about 45 minutes just quietly  watching the world wake up.  A thunderstorm had just passed and the sky was filled with dark blue and grey clouds with the sun trying to peek through.  The crickets were still chirping and the air smelled so clean and fresh.  I could have stayed out there all day walking and enjoying nature. 

This is the park where we will be hanging out at when we move in 2 weeks!  It is just down the street from our apartment so we can walk there quickly.  It felt really good to "visit" where we will be raising our son for his first year.  There was no freeway in sight, no sound of cars, just peace and tranquility.  It really felt right to be where we are and what our next step is in life. 

Next, we just need baby boy to come!  I am just passed 35 weeks but I'm getting sooo excited to meet baby!  He's kicking like crazy and always letting me know he's there.  I love him so much already, its an amazing feeling for your heart to stretch so big to hold all the love for your family, friends, spouse, and this new little critter.  Maybe i'm like the Grinch that my heart grew ten sizes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment