Sunday, May 27, 2012

Baby Are You Ready Yet?

I know these last couple weeks are important for Baby Boy's lungs to continue to develop and for him to put on some baby fat, but I am SOOOOO ready to meet him!

I'm almost 36 weeks and I think this last month is going to crawl by just waiting to meet him.  I will be busy with packing, cleaning, moving, unpacking, and more cleaning, but I just want to hold him in my arms. 

I hope he is not too comfortable in there and wants to meet me 1/2 as much as I want to meet him.  I am not expecting this motherhood thing to be all fine and dandy all the time.  I know he'll cry and poop, but I just don't care :) 

I did the cutest load of laundry though!  After I start packing I am not sure when I will see things again, so I got a few things ready for the hospital and such, including getting his new clothes ready.  To die for!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment