Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Brain Lapse

Last night I layed in bed for an hour and a half trying to fall asleep.
I thought of lots of different blog posts I was going to write about today.
Today came and my mind went blank. 
Bryan and I like to call them brain farts.

Work today was crummy.
My boss was mean.  Really mean.
No boss should say those things to their employees who work their butts off. 
Seriously... Grow up.

So I came home and crocheted and sewed and talked to Bryan.
That helped.

I read on the news that a town in Utah made it illegal for kids to have lemonade stands. 
Say what?!
They then came out with a statement saying they are revoking it. 
Good choice.

I am getting back in shape.  Very very slowly.
But i'm up to 2 miles.  Don't laugh if you see me waddling by.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lizzie! I love reading your blog! And you are doing better than I am at getting in shape. I ran a mile last night and walked a little over a half a mile and I was completely pooped! You should come to the gym with me and my sister so I have to try and keep up with you. My sister doesn't do the treadmills very often.
    Also, the lemonade stand thing is ridiculous! I've seen so many stories on the news lately about them shutting down lemonade stands and fining people for the kids not having business licenses. Umm...Hello! They're kids! So dumb!
    Sorry your boss was so lame! That really stinks! Hopefully today will be better! And that all I've got to say about that. :)

    ReplyDelete