Saturday, June 22, 2013

Daddy's Day

I didn't realize this post wasn't posted, so some Pictures are repeated. Oh we'll :)

I can't say enough good things about Bryan as a father and husband.  But he's not just a father, he's a daddy. And that takes some serious skill. Not everyone can get your baby to laugh uncontrollably the way he does. He loves to lay on the floor with Eli and play with him; be apart of Eli's world. It melts my heart to hear him talking to Eli about taking him fishing someday or playing catch with him. Anyway, enough mushy stuff. 

While Bryan slept in Eli and I made a quick handprint picture that Bryan saw when he first woke up. That hand looks tiny!  

I can see where Eli gets his good looks from- he's a mini Bryan! 
Bryan was cooking and talking to him. He just lays on the floor and watches him. Pure relaxation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment