Sunday, June 30, 2013

Happy Birthday To You

My Eli,

Words cannot describe the love I have for you, in just 1 year of sharing this life with you.  I feel so blessed to be your mom and help guide you in living a righteous, happy life.  The joy you bring to me is indescribable.

You had such a sweet spirit from the moment you were born.  You just looked around with your deep blue eyes and took in everything around you.  You have a happy and cheerful personality that I cherish.  I  can't exactly say calm and mellow because you are always on the move, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  I love seeing you explore and learn new things everyday.  You simply amaze me.

Not only do I love watching you learn, but I love learning from you.  You teach me patience, unconditional love, the meaning of true joy, how to just 'be', and to laugh those deep belly laughs.  You have given me the gift of motherhood and I am learning everyday what that truly means.  

Little boy, I love you to the moon and back.
Love,
your mom

1 comment:

  1. every day and every year that goes by you will love him this much MORE until there is no way to describe it. every age is the best too! you have been an amazing mom through this past year of trying to - learn how to do everything basically on your own, help bryan finish his masters, live on a tight budget, keep a house clean and tend a baby and be happy when you have very few friends or family around.... but you have done it! congratulations to you. perhaps this is more of a 'mother's day' to you than that national day in may...... love you, your mom

    ReplyDelete