Sunday, June 30, 2013

One Year Older and Wiser Too

This little guy is dang hard to work with when he's so busy!
 (Don't know why I can't get my paragraph at the top of the page)
I tried to take some 1 year birthday pictures of Eli but he was not so cooperative :)  It was a quiet birthday but we celebrated as if everyone was here. Bryan works like crazy in the summer so we didn't see much of him today. 
Stylin'


TOES!

"Mom, I want the camera now."

I made a funny face to get him to smile and he copied :)


I want to start the little tradition of doing funfetti birthday cake pancakes.  Eli doesn't really eat anything lately, but I tried anyway.  At least I enjoyed them!



The lighting in this picture was AMAZING.  I wish I could get one of him smiling





Time for presents!















1 comment:

  1. the first picture of him with a round little tummy, no hair, and just sitting in a chair made me imagine what he will look like 80 years from now... pretty much the same only a smidgen bigger. he looks beautiful (can boys be beautiful, or is it stunning, handsome, great) in blue. the blue chair, gingham shirt and his blue eyes all the same brightness are a stunning combo. sweet pictures of bryan reading him a story too.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELI

    ReplyDelete