Saturday, June 1, 2013

Happy Birth Month Eli

Eli turns 1 year old the end of this month and I want to spend a few blog posts sharing his life with you!  So prepare for a few flash backs from last June :)

Eli has been the light of our life since we met him.  Now he is here I can't imagine our lives without him.  He is such a happy, busy, smart, cheerful little boy who teaches me new things everyday!  He is our miracle baby and we feel so blessed to be borrowing him from our Heavenly Father to help raise.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking the other day how he's going to be 1 soon. So crazy! He has changed so much since the first time I held him at the hospital. It goes by fast. I can't believe my baby will be in 2 months. Your scenery pictures are pretty. Utah's way of making up for your sadness? Your hike looks pretty and fun. I have been itching to go on a hike, but Steve is still supposed to take it easy on his foot, and stick with level ground for now. You guys have lots of good/pretty hiking spots in your area. That's fun Steph got to go with you!

    ReplyDelete